London, ON Canada
Reporting to the Superintendent, this position is responsible for the smooth running of the day to day filed operations to ensure the project is completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Ensures the project is built in accordance to plans, specifications, shop drawings, building codes and Magil standards of quality construction
- Assist in the planning of 3-week look ahead (MS Project)
- Ensures that site safety meet or exceed corporate standards and regulatory boards and authorities
- Receive materials delivered to the site according to the established procedure (verification, document management and storage)
- Communicate with customers, engineer and project manager; Participate in site meetings
- Perform and supervise various tasks and subtrades (inspect, document the deficiencies and have them corrected)
- Make progress reports to the Project Manager
- Assist the Superintendent in various tasks
- Perform any other task related to the position
- Technical trade, or college construction related diploma
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to plan and manage a project schedule identifying issues and supporting the development of solutions.
- Knowledge of Procore (asset)