Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Developer for HRWize, in our Bangalore office. We are on the lookout for a skilled Developer that is a curious learner, who will take strong initiatives, and is eager to work on a diversity of projects.
The Senior Software Developer will be working on a variety of projects which will expose the incumbent to learning opportunities for a variety of different systems such as Learning Management Systems, Application Tracking Systems, Benefits providers and various payroll providers. Mainly using Microsoft based technologies, the Senior Software Developer will build integrations to support the transfer of data from one system to another.
• Design, develop and support real-time integrations of HRWize with multiple Cloud based systems
• Follow development practices and standards
• Produce reusable and robust code with performance and quality as a #1 priority
•Involved in all and or any phase of the SDLC:
o Requirement gathering/analysis including gaps identification
o Solution architecture/design
o Internal SIT Testing/Quality control,
o Support UAT testing with client
o Production deployment
Shift Timings :
3:30 PM to 12:30 AM IST
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technologies or a relevant combination of studies and experience
- At least 4-10 years of development experience with: C#
- REST and SOAP Web Services, IIS, JSON, XML
- Microsoft SQL Server (database design, querying and TSQL programming)
- Microsoft SQL Server SSIS and SSRS, an asset
- Experience designing software systems viewed favorably
- Previous experience with Java, C++, PHP, and Salesforce.com, an asset
Requirements and Skills:
• Ability to meet with clients, understand their business needs and suggest relevant improvements if needed
• Ability to respect deadlines and scope for client deliverables
• Ability to provide estimates for client requirements
• Ability to work independently
• Understands the importance and benefits of maintaining a proactive approach in your day to day work and how that relates to team synergy
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Good communication skills to explain technical concepts to end-users and conduct meetings with stakeholders
• Ability to work in a group setting (internal team/customers/3rd parties)
• Proficiency in both English and French considered, an asset
HRWize is a fast-growing Human Resources Information System (HRIS) provider based in Montreal and a proud member of the Diabsolut group. HRWize isn’t just an HRIS; our accredited HR professionals partner with our client to provide consulting services to optimize their HR processes through our platform.
Since conception, our goal has been to make every client a reference; and we are proud to say, they all are! At HRWize, each employee plays a large role in the success of our business and takes ownership of the achievement of that success. We aren’t the typical HRIS provider, because our people and approach are simply different. We have a desire for acquiring the best talent and empowering our team members to be successful. HRWize believes our continued success lies in teamwork, diversity and our passion to be the best. This makes HRWize a great company and a fantastic place to work!
As a member of Diabsolut Inc, we are proud to be considered one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates for many years including 2022!