Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Operations Coordinator within our Diabsolut division. We are looking for a Business Operations Coordinator to join our Operations team, who will report to the Director of Operations. This position is 100% remote; we are open to candidates living in different regions across the globe. However, we are looking to expand our team in North America and the Philippines.
As a member of Diabsolut, the Business Operations Coordinator is a key player in the day-to-day operations of Diabsolut practices. The Business Operations Coordinator will help drive forward our internal operational efforts. They will be responsible for the administrative support related to the Diabsolut Operations, Sales, and Professional Services teams. The successful candidate will be expected to work during Eastern hours to serve our North American clientele; from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST and from 9:30 pm to 6:00 am PHT.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations team and its clients
- Plan events and coordinate meetings for Diabsolut practices for both virtual and in-person events
- Submit and reconcile expense reports for Senior Executives
- Manage all office tasks which include, but are not limited to, ordering of office supplies, conference room bookings, rental contract renewals, etc.
- Maintain a contact list in Diabsolut’s internal Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce)
- Create, update and maintain process documentations for Operations
- Oversee contracts and contract management repositories in SharePoint and MS Teams
- Assist with onboarding new employees for Diabsolut practices
- Acquire resumes from new employees and ensure that they maintain resumes on a quarterly basis
- Track all certifications, trainings, voucher codes, and training expenses within Diabsolut practices
- Post-secondary diploma in Administration and/or 1-2 years of experience in a related field
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be fluent in English and French, written and spoken
- Highly proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Office 365
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and be proactive
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Autonomous with the ability to work independently under general instructions
- Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and great problem-solving ability
- Exceptional commitment to customer service with strong sense of urgency
- Experience with MS Teams, DevOps, Salesforce and SharePoint
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner and a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce Premier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.