Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior CPQ Consultant within our Diabsolut division based in our Montreal, Pointe-Claire location. This position is 100% remote.
As a member of the Diabsolut team, the Senior CPQ Consultant utilizes functional, technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce applications in accordance with a proven methodology.
• Clearly communicates functional, technical, application information, concepts and solutions in a professional manner
• Works with other consultants and clients to complete project deliverables for Salesforce applications including:
→ Gathering business requirements
→ Design the solutions
→ Define business processes, gaps and creative workarounds
→ Generate functional system design specifications
→ Install, configure, validate the application software and resolve issues
→ Generate documentation and procedures
• Recommends business practices in accordance with the established methodology
• Maintains a flexible and proactive work environment
• Facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements, customer objectives and innovative ways to meet company goals successfully
• Provides formal and informal training to clients and employees
• At least 3 successful implementations of Salesforce CPQ: Salesforce Billing (Salesforce Revenue Cloud), an asset
• Certified CPQ Specialist: completion of Billing Superbadges, an asset
• Experience using or working with a Salesforce platform (preferred)
• Experience in improving software capability and functionalities
Requirements and Skills:
• Meets professional development requirements as outlined by manager
• Travel may be required depending on location of client
• Ability to work independently and to manage priorities
• A positive, confident, encouraging approach to problem solving and conflict management
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail and thoroughness
• Good documentation practices
• Creative problem solving and strong analytical skills
• Good team-working skills
• Strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to interact with all levels internally and within a customer organization
• Ability and willingness to mentor team members in the areas for which they are the thought leader and/or expert
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce partner certified in PSA and Accounting.