Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect FSM position within Diabsolut Inc. This position is 100% remote.
As a member of Diabsolut Inc., the Solutions Architect FSM is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce Field Service product offerings.
The Solutions Architect FSM will guide project teams to lead client meetings, define and sequence tasks, document solutions, lead technical implementations and ensure the quality of the delivered application.
The ideal candidate is someone who has the initiative and resourcefulness plus the demonstrated ability to work without supervision. They also have the ability to be self-driven, action oriented and the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles.
• Work with customers to translate the customer business requirements into a working solution using Salesforce Field Service
• Provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
• Design, configure, deploy and implement the scheduling application functionality, workflow, business rules and algorithms based on Salesforce Field Service’s framework
• Design the integration of Salesforce suite of products with various systems such as customer interaction systems (Clarify and Siebel) and Enterprise Resource Planning (BAAN, PeopleSoft, SAP, Maximo) and Geographic Information Systems (ESRI)
• Lead the solution delivery team(s) to develop best of breed integrated scheduling solutions
• Lead complex designs and requirement workshops
• Collaborate with Project Managers to define tasks and assignments
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Significant Field Service Lightning experience solutioning complex requirements
• Experience with a large-scale Enterprise organization (multi-national with localization requirements)
• Knowledge of and/or experience in the following industries: Oil, Gas, and Water utilities
• Experience running a technical team to design, build, test, delivery, and support a large-scale integration and migration project
• Strong implementation knowledge of SFS Assets, Contracts, Inventory, and Mobile
• Strong implementation knowledge of Omni-channel and/or Salesforce REST APIs for SFS
• Service Cloud experience solutioning complex requirements
• Integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point
• At least 5 years of ‘hands-on’ experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business applications
• Strong client relationship skills
• Experience with medium and large-scale implementations
• Agile and Waterfall project experience
• Experience mentoring junior resources
• Certifications in Salesforce, ClickSoftware 8.3, and FSE considered a defined asset
Requirements and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
About Diabsolut Inc.:
Since 2003 Diabsolut Inc.’s goal has been to make every client a reference, and we are proud to say that we have achieved and continue to achieve that goal.
Through a diverse portfolio of solutions centered on implementation and consulting, we anticipate and answer the ever-evolving technological needs of our clients. We assist organizations in understanding and addressing the often unforeseen operational and employee-related challenges that accompany major change; while combining extensive understanding with strong partnerships to advance strategic goals, transfer crucial knowledge, and move businesses forward, fast.
At Diabsolut Inc. our people and approach are different, because each employee plays a part in the success of our business. We focus on acquiring top talent and empowering our teams and people to perform at their best. Our continued success lies in teamwork, diversity, and our passion to excel.
We’ve been recognized as a top company and place to work, and are proud to have placed as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates for the past 5 years.