As a member of the Diabsolut team, Junior Solutions Consultant will support the Sales team by helping to advance deals efficiently through the various stages of the sales cycle to ultimately close deals. As a Junior Solutions Consultant, you will explore and understand prospects' business strategies and processes.
We are looking for a Junior Solutions Consultant that will be an expert in recognizing where and how Diabsolut solutions offer value to a prospect's business and are able to proficiently communicate that value in a compelling and easily understood manner. This may be accomplished through written communication (emails, RFPs etc.), conversationally and through system demonstrations.
• Work on assigned deals in close collaboration with the associated Account Executive.
• Prioritize effort based on revenue attainment or as directed by Sales Leadership.
• Facilitate discovery calls and workshops to understand prospects' business processes and uncover areas where Diabsolut can generate the most value.
• Develop compelling business cases that support large ROIs based on the information learned from prospect conversations.
• Identify areas that may create friction in the sales cycle or that may negatively impact the adoption of the proposed solution.
• Coordinate closely with your counterparts in sales as well as consulting and product management teams to align the proposed solution design with prospects' business requirements.
• Gather input from all relevant stakeholders at a prospect's company and adapt solution demonstrations and narratives to ensure presentations are well received.
• Provide coaching and professional development to colleagues to enhance their product knowledge, sales skills and industry awareness.
• Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within the prospect's company in collaboration with account executives.
• Travel may be required depending on location of client.
• Experience of sales or sales/solution consulting in a business-to-business, large and strategic customer segment.
• Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of obtaining results without significant direct report authority assigning tasks.
• Demonstrates solid English verbal, written and listening skills with the ability to communicate across all employee and management levels.
• Capability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
• Easily adapts to new or different changing situations, requirements or priorities.
• Interpersonal and relationship building skills: ability to work well as an individual and within a team.
• Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills, knowledge, and scope of responsibilities.
• Displays a high degree of initiative and effective organization and time management skills.
• Detail and quality oriented, self-directed, with problem solving ability.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
• 0 - 1 year of prior experience in delivering enterprise off-the-shelf software or incident management solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio, Project, Office and CRM’s such as Salesforce.
• Written and verbal communication skills in French.
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as Certified Navigators in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Customer 360 Platform and are FinancialForce partners certified in PSA and Accounting.