Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting permanent job opportunity for an experienced Associate Salesforce Consultant. They should be certified in Education Cloud. As a member of the Diabsolut team, the Associate Salesforce Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce product offerings.
The Associate Salesforce Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation, and necessary application configuration outlined by customer requirements meetings.
The Associate Salesforce Consultant will be responsible for completing tasks on one or more concurrent projects and reporting status to the assigned Project Manager.
• Clearly communicate technical information, concepts and solutions in a professional manner
• Working with the Technical Lead and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution
• Participate with the implementation of Salesforce product offerings
• Troubleshoot end-user application problems as needed
• Develop workarounds to difficult problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as needed
• Providing technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assisting with the installation of software
• Assisting customer with configuring the application functionality to meet customer’s business objectives
• Assisting customer or third-party integrator to develop interfaces to our products
• Providing technical training to the customer technical staff
• Providing on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• Travel may be required depending on location of client
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Salesforce System Administrator certification is a must. Education Cloud, Service Cloud or Experience Cloud Consultant certifications will be an asset.
• Experience within a professional services organisation, in a consulting role to external clients
• Strong desire to work both in design and on 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of technology solutions
• Experience in pre-sales, including product presentation, a definite asset
• Experience using or working with Salesforce platform, a definite asset
• Experience working with Microsoft technologies including Office Suite and Windows Server
• Experience with Oracle, MS SQL-Server and NT, an asset
• Experience with development of Web-based business applications using XML, ASP and VBScript, an asset
• Experience developing in .Net preferable
The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication skills; have the initiative and resourcefulness plus the demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
The ability to “think outside the box” and have the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles would be a definite plus.
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as Certified Navigators in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Customer 360 Platform and are FinancialForce partners certified in PSA and Accounting.