As a member of the Diabsolut team, the PSA Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement FinancialForce PSA product offerings.
The PSA Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation, and necessary application configuration outlined by customer requirements meetings. The candidate will be responsible for completing tasks on one or more concurrent projects and reporting status to the assigned Project Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Clearly communicate technical information, concepts and solutions in a professional manner
• Working with the Technical Lead and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution
• Participate with the implementation of Salesforce and FinancialForce PSA product offerings
• Troubleshoot end-user application problems as needed
• Stay current with FinancialForce PSA best practices
• Develop workarounds to difficult problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as needed
• Providing technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assisting with the installation of software
• Assisting customer with configuring the application functionality to meet customer’s business objectives
• Assisting customer or third-party integrator to develop interfaces to our products
• Providing technical training to the customer technical staff
• Providing on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• Travel may be required depending on location of client
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience within a professional services organization, in a consulting role to external clients
• Strong desire to work both in design and on 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of technology solutions
• Experience working with or implementing a Professional Services application
• Salesforce certification, a definite asset
• +5 years experience using or working with a Salesforce platform, a definite asset
• Experience working with Microsoft technologies including Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French (asset)
The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication skills; have the initiative and resourcefulness plus the demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
The ability to “think outside the box” and have the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles would be a definite plus.
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as Certified Navigators in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Customer 360 Platform and are FinancialForce partners certified in PSA and Accounting.