Artika is looking for a warehouse employee to perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise;
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area;
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards;
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory;
- Prepare parcels for mailing;
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat;
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times;
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred;
- 1-2 yrs. Previous warehouse experience preferred;
- Good communication, organization, time management and mathematical skills;
- Dependable and Reliable;
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required.
Physical Demands and Abilities:
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-30 lbs occasionally;
- Frequently required to stand, walk, crouch;
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision.
*Salary based on experience*
**Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted**