We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.
The Technical Designer is a game or level designer by training and is known for their technical skills. As part of a production design or multidisciplinary team, the designer will create and implement complex technical and/or system design elements into the game. Acting as a technical reference for team members, you will assist, support and advise colleagues whenever necessary. The Technical designer may also be called upon as one of the project’s technical experts on a specific game element.
- Game or level design (profile: more technical than creative)
- Curiosity and drive to understand how things work
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability, autonomy, proactivity
- Structure, attention to detail, efficiency
- Ability to clearly express ideas (spoken and written)
- Ability to understand and communicate in technical language
- User focus
- Experience with engines and/or platforms at an asset
- Experience with 2D/3D software an asset
- Programming/scripting experience an asset
- Knowledge of the Office suite