Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior PSA Consultant within our Diabsolut division. This position is 100% remote; we are open to candidates living in different regions across the globe.
As a member of Diabsolut, the Senior PSA Consultant is a key player in guiding project teams, leading client meetings, defining and sequencing tasks, documenting solutions, leading technical implementations, and ensuring the quality of the delivered application.
- Work with customers to translate their business requirements into a working solution using Salesforce’s suite of products
- Clearly communicate technical information, concepts and solutions
- Work with the Technical Lead and/or Business Analyst to translate customer requirements into a working solution
- Participate with the implementation of Salesforce and FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) product offerings
- Troubleshoot end-user application problems as needed
- Stay updated with current FinancialForce PSA best practices
- Provide technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
- Assist with the installation of software
- Assist customers with configuring the application functionality to meet their business objectives
- Assist customers or third-party integrators to develop interfaces to our products
- Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
- Provide on-site support to customers during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
- Provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
- Design, configure, implement and deploy the scheduling application functionality, workflow, business rules and algorithms based on Salesforce’s framework
- Design the integration of products with various Salesforce Cloud products (Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud/Pardot, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud) and Enterprise Resource Planning systems (FinancialForce, PeopleSoft, SAP, Maximo)
- Lead the solution delivery teams to develop best of breed integrated scheduling solutions
- Lead complex designs and requirement workshops
- Collaborate with Project Managers to define tasks and assignments
- Develop workarounds to difficult problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as needed
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- 4 + years Salesforce end-to-end implementation support for medium and/or large sized companies
- 4+ years of experience with FinancialForce PSA
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer I certification
- Experience with different integrated development environments such as Force.com, Visual Studio Code or similar tools
- Application integration experience with Oracle, SAP, Concur, NetSuite or Jira
- Experience configuring or developing data tools such as Data Loader, Informatica, Jitterbit etc.
- Experience in various integration types and scheduling such as asynchronous, batch or canvas
- Proven technical acumen experience to translate business requirements into functional design
- 2 + years of experience in Consulting and/or Project Management
- Significant Salesforce experience solutioning complex requirements, with deep knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point connections
- Agile and Waterfall project experience
- 5 + years of ‘hands-on’ experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business applications
- Experience mentoring junior resources
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Continuously maintain and add at least one Salesforce or PSA certification each year
- Ability to take the initiative and have the resourcefulness plus demonstrated experience to work without supervision
- Travel may be required depending on location of client
- Certifications in Salesforce
- Technical Project Management via Agile development and/or Scrum team experience
We offer innovative end-to-end Salesforce and Certinia solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of The Empowerists, Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, certified navigators in Field Service, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Education Cloud, and the Customer 360 Platform. We are also a Certinia top tier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.