Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a FinancialForce PSA Consultant within our Diabsolut division. We are looking for a FinancialForce PSA Consultant to join our Professional Services team, who will report to the Senior Manager. This position is 100% remote; we are open to candidates living in different regions across the globe.
As a member of Diabsolut, the FinancialForce PSA Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement FinancialForce PSA product offerings. The FinancialForce PSA Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation and necessary application configuration outlined by customer requirements. This candidate will be responsible for completing tasks on one or more concurrent projects while reporting their statuses to the assigned Project Manager.
- Work with the Technical Lead and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a solution
- Participate with the implementation of Salesforce and FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) product offerings
- Troubleshoot end-user application problems as needed
- Stay updated with current FinancialForce PSA best practices
- Provide technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
- Assist with the installation of software
- Assist customers with configuring the application functionality to meet their business objectives
- Assist customer or third party integrator to develop interfaces to our products
- Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
- Provide on site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
- Develop workarounds to difficult problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as needed
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience within a Professional Services organization in a consulting role to external clients
- Experience working with or implementing a Professional Services application
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies including Office Suite
Requirements and Skills:
- Clearly communicate technical information, concepts and solutions in a professional manner
- Travel may be required depending on location of client
- Strong desire to work both in design and on 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of technology solutions
- Ability to take initiative, be resourceful and ability to work without supervision
- 5+ years’ experience using or working with a Salesforce platform
- Certifications in other areas of Salesforce
- Certifications in other areas of FinancialForce
- Ability to “think outside the box” and have the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner and a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce Premier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.