Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Consultant within our Diabsolut division. We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant to join our Professional Services team, who will report to the Director of Professional Services. This position is 100% remote; we are open to candidates living in different regions across the globe.
As a member of Diabsolut, the Senior Salesforce Consultant is a key player in an exciting customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce product offerings. The Senior Salesforce Consultant will guide project teams to lead client meetings, define and sequence tasks, document solutions, lead technical implementations and ensure the quality of the delivered application. The ideal candidate is someone who has the initiative and resourcefulness plus the demonstrated ability to work without supervision. They are also self-driven, action oriented and have the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles.
- Work with customers to translate the customer business requirements into a working solution using Salesforce Sales cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud and Field Service
- Provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
- Design, configure, deploy, and implement the scheduling application functionality, workflow, business rules and algorithms based on Salesforce Field Service’s framework
- Design the integration of Salesforce suite of products with various systems such as customer interaction systems (Clarify and Siebel), Enterprise Resource Planning (BAAN, PeopleSoft, SAP, Maximo) and Geographic Information Systems (ESRI)
- Lead the solution delivery teams to develop the best breed of integrated scheduling solutions
- Present solution proposals (onsite/remote) to customers highlighting key solution features, mapping with Salesforce solution and value realization through the proposed delivery roadmap
- Prepare responses to quote requests, solution proposals (Request for Proposal, Request for Information and Request for Quote) to match customer requirements
- Lead complex designs and requirement workshops
- Collaborate with Project Managers to define tasks and assignments
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong implementation knowledge of Salesforce services assets, Contracts, Inventory and Mobile
- Strong implementation knowledge of Omnichannel and/or Salesforce REST APIs for Salesforce services
- 5+ years of ‘hands-on’ experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business applications
- Strong client relationship skills
- Experience mentoring junior resources
- Significant Salesforce experience in solutioning complex requirements
- Experience with a large-scale Enterprise (multi-national with localization requirements)
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the following industries: Oil, Gas and Water utilities
- Experience running a technical team to design, build, test, deliver and support a large-scale integration and migration project
- Service Cloud experience solutioning complex requirements
- Experience in integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point
- Experience with medium and large-scale implementations
- Agile and Waterfall project experience
- Certification in Salesforce Field Service
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner and a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce Premier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.