Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a FinancialForce Accounting Consultant within our Diabsolut division. We are looking for a FinancialForce Accounting Consultant to join our Professional Services team, who will report to the Lead Architect. While this position is 100% remote, we are looking to expand our team in North America.
As a member of Diabsolut, the FinancialForce Accounting Consultant is a key player in an exciting customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement FinancialForce product offerings. The FinancialForce Accounting Consultant will work on projects with various teams to be part of the client meetings, define and sequence tasks, document solutions, assist with technical implementations and ensure the quality of the delivered application.
- Work with customers to translate their business requirements into a working solution using FinancialForce suite of products
- Provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
- Design, configure, implement and deploy basic and advanced configuration, flows, approval processes, validation rules and custom settings based on the FinancialForce framework
- Design the integration of Salesforce products with various Salesforce Cloud products; (Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud or Pardot, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud etc) and Enterprise Resource Planning systems (FinancialForce, PeopleSoft, SAP, Maximo etc)
- Work with the Solution Architect delivery teams to develop best of breed integrated solutions
- Collaborate with Project Managers to define tasks and assignments
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point connections
- Certifications in Admin or Developer I
Requirements and Skills:
- 3 + years of FinancialForce Accounting end-to-end implementation duties for medium and large sized companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to maintain and grow a list of Salesforce or FinancialForce certifications by at least one per year
- Experience utilizing data tools such as Data Loader, Informatica and Jitterbit
- 2+ years of experience working in a consulting position
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional designs
- Capability to lead complex designs and requirement workshops
- Agile and Waterfall project experience
- Experience mentoring junior resources
- Certifications in other areas of FinancialForce
- FinancialForce Revenue Management and/or Billing Central experience
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner and a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce Premier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.