Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Field Service Consultant (SFS Consultant) position within our Diabsolut division. We are looking for a Salesforce Field Service Consultant to join our Professional Services team, who will report to the Consulting Manager. While this position is remote, successful candidates will be expected to travel up to 50%, based on the needs of their clients.
As a member of Diabsolut, the SFS Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical with customer relationship skills to successfully implement the Salesforce Field Service product. The SFS Consultant will participate in project teams and lead client meetings, define and sequence tasks, document solutions, participate in technical implementations and assure the quality of the delivered application. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication and problem-solving skills; has initiative and resourcefulness plus a demonstrated ability to work without supervision. The ability to be self-driven, action oriented and show tenacity to succeed despite obstacles would be a definite plus.
- Work with customers to translate customer business requirements into a working solution using Salesforce Field Service product
- Provide technical assistance to other project team members
- Design, configure, and implement Salesforce Field Service application functionality
- Design, configure and implement advanced scheduling application functionality, workflow, business rules and algorithms based on Salesforce Field Service solution
- Design the integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point solutions (MuleSoft)
- Collaborate with Project Managers to define the work tasks and assignments
- Lead client presentations and demos to technical and functional audiences
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Salesforce Consultant certification in at least 3 applicable application Domains including Salesforce Field Service
- 2+ years of Salesforce Field Service experience solutioning simple to complex requirements (minimum of 2 Field Service implementations)
- Strong implementation knowledge of Salesforce Field Service Assets, Contracts, Inventory and Mobile
- Experience with medium and large-scale implementations Understanding and experience with project implementation methodologies
- Experience mentoring junior resources Knowledge of Field Service industry challenges, best practices and business processes
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Capability to support complex design and requirements workshops with clients
- Strong client relationship, presentation and demonstration skills
- Demonstrated curiosity, resourcefulness and tenacity when problem solving
- Certifications in Salesforce or other relevant Field Service applications (ClickSoftware 8.3, Field Service Edge)
- Implementation knowledge of Salesforce Omnichannel and/or Salesforce REST APIs
- Significant Field Service operations and/or industry experience
- Experience in implementing other Salesforce products such as Service Cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner and a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce Premier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.