Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Developer within our Diabsolut division. We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our Professional Services team, who will report to the Director Software Development and Client Care. While this position is 100% remote, we are looking to expand our team in India.
As a member of Diabsolut, the Salesforce Developer is a key player in working in an agile development team, building applications of the highest standards. While doing so, they are to ensure they are providing an excellent customer experience and meeting the client’s solution requirements. They will help to define and understand requirements relating to Salesforce capabilities. This candidate will be responsible for technical delivery of custom developments and ensure that the code developed is technically sound and scalable. They will also act as an advisor to junior resources with assistance and mentorship to ensure that the team adheres to a high standard of delivery.
- Design and develop solutions with multiple components of the Salesforce platform
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Takes ownership of projects and develop client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% of code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Conducts ad hoc data analysis, provides insights, recommends innovative and effective improvements
- Periodically schedule work efforts to assess and analyze operational process to find areas of improvement
- Remain up to date with industry knowledge, Salesforce automation best practices and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and campaign management
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
Requirements and Skills:
- Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of obtaining results by taking initiative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Capability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Easily adapt to new or different changing situations, requirements or priorities
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Personal drive to continually grow, enhance skills, knowledge and scope of responsibilities
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders including employee and different levels of management
- Displays a high degree of initiative, effective organization and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with a variety of data
- Ability to collaborate, adapt to the diverse interests, styles and perspective of key players
- Excellent organizational skills and attentiveness to details
- Quality oriented, self-directed with problem solving ability
- Lightning component and design development
- Hands-on experience in administration setup (managing users, security controls, data, creating roles, profiles and reports)
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning component frameworks, writing Workflows, Integration and Force.com API
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language
- Experience in technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, CSS
- Certified in Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder and Developer
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner and a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce Premier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.