Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a PSA Solutions Architect within our Diabsolut Inc. division. This position is 100% remote. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., the PSA Solutions Architect is a key player in an exciting customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce product offerings.
The PSA Solutions Architect for Diabsolut Inc. will guide project teams to lead client meetings, define and sequence tasks, document solutions, lead technical implementations and ensure the quality of the delivered application.
• Work with customers to translate their business requirements into a working solution using Salesforce suite of products
• Clearly communicate technical information, concepts and solutions
• Work with the Technical Lead and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution
• Participate with the implementation of Salesforce and FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) product offerings
• Troubleshoot end-user application problems as needed
• Stay current with FinancialForce PSA best practices
• Provide technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assist with the installation of software
• Assist customer with configuring the application functionality to meet their business objectives
• Assist customer or third-party integrator to develop interfaces to our products
• Provide technical training to the customer technical staff
• Provide on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• Provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
• Design, configure, implement and deploy the scheduling application functionality, workflow, business rules and algorithms based on Salesforce framework
• Design the integration of products with various Salesforce Cloud products (Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud/Pardot, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud) and Enterprise Resource Planning systems (FinancialForce, PeopleSoft, SAP, Maximo)
• Lead the solution delivery team(s) to develop best of breed integrated scheduling solutions
• Lead complex designs and requirement workshops
• Collaborate with Project Managers to define tasks and assignments
• Travel may be required depending on location of client
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
• 6+ years Salesforce end-to-end implementation support for medium and/or large sized companies
• 4+ years of experience with FinancialForce PSA
• Salesforce Administrator or Developer I certification
• Experience with different integrated development environments such as Force.com, Visual Studio Code or similar tools
• Application integration experience with Oracle, SAP, Concur, NetSuite, or Jira
• Experience configuring or developing data tools such as Data Loader, Informatica, Jitterbit etc.
• Experience in various integration types and scheduling such as asynchronous, batch, or canvas
• Proven technical acumen experience to translate business requirements into functional design
• 2 + years of experience in Consulting and/or Project Management
• Significant Salesforce experience solutioning complex requirements, with deep knowledge in at least one of the following areas:
- Integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point connections
- Agile and Waterfall project experience
• 5 + years of ‘hands-on’ experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business applications
• Experience mentoring junior resources
• Certifications in Salesforce, an asset
• Technical Project Management via Agile development and/or Scrum team experience, an asset
Requirements and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Develop workarounds to difficult problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as needed
• Continuously maintain and add at least one Salesforce or Professional Services Automation certification each year
About Diabsolut Inc.:
Since 2003 Diabsolut Inc.’s goal has been to make every client a reference, and we are proud to say that we have achieved and continue to achieve that goal.
Through a diverse portfolio of solutions centered on implementation and consulting, we anticipate and answer the ever-evolving technological needs of our clients. We assist organizations in understanding and addressing the often unforeseen operational and employee-related challenges that accompany major change; while combining extensive understanding with strong partnerships to advance strategic goals, transfer crucial knowledge, and move businesses forward, fast.
At Diabsolut Inc. our people and approach are different, because each employee plays a part in the success of our business. We focus on acquiring top talent and empowering our teams and people to perform at their best. Our continued success lies in teamwork, diversity, and our passion to excel.
We’ve been recognized as a top company and place to work, and are proud to have placed as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates for the past 5 years.