Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Billing Central Consultant within our Diabsolut division. We are looking for a Billing Central Consultant to join our Professional Services team, who will report to the Lead Architect. This position is 100% remote; we are open to candidates living in different regions across the globe.
As a member of Diabsolut, the Billing Central Consultant is a key player on our team and is someone who has a deep knowledge of FinancialForce products. The Billing Central Consultant will have a strong understanding of FinancialForce Billing Central and the confidence to recommend best practices. This candidate is a highly proactive person with the ability to provide technical guidance at a high level and support to project teams and our customers.
- Perform key components of remote implementations of the FinancialForce Billing Central application (installation, configuration, training, report writing, data migration, general support)
- Develop and configure FinancialForce Billing Central tool via the FinancialForce managed package
- Work closely with business systems analysts and developers as part of an Agile team to design, build and deliver solutions
- Drive solution design for projects and production support working with IT and Business SMEs
- Use knowledge of tools and best practices for deployment and testing of enterprise applications
- Keep up to date with new releases and improvements in FinancialForce Billing Central
- Perform functional and technical system activities including business process configuration, coordinate testing, work with offshore teams and vendors on development activities, manage project queue and scheduled releases etc.
- Collaborate with Professional Services and Technical Support teams while working with the Business Analyst on projects and production
- Facilitate unit, integration and user testing including documentation of test scenarios and oversight of testing progress for projects and production support
- Update business process flows
- Masters degree in Accounting, Commerce or a related field
- 5+ years' of domain level and implementation experience with Enterprise Resource Planning applications
- Experience implementing, designing, building and enhancing features on the FinancialForce platform in Accounting and Billing modules
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team
- 2+ years' of experience as a FinancialForce Billing Central Consultant
Requirements and Skills:
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning, Sales Integration and other SaaS applications
- Knowledge of the FinancialForce platform
- Ability to analyze complex business and technical problems, synthesize solutions and communicate options to all stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to manage small projects as needed
- Certifications in other areas of FinancialForce
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner and a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce Premier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.