Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a SFS Solutions Architect within our Diabsolut division. We are looking for a SFS Solutions Architect position to join our Professional Services team, who will report to the Vice-President of Professional Services. This position is 100% remote; we are open to candidates living in different regions across the globe.
As a member of Diabsolut, the SFS Solutions Architect is a key player in an exciting customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce Field Service product offerings. The SFS Solutions Architect will guide project teams to lead client meetings, define and sequence tasks, document solutions, lead technical implementations and ensure the quality of the delivered application. The ideal candidate is someone who has the initiative and resourcefulness plus the demonstrated ability to work without supervision. They also have the ability to be self-driven, action oriented and the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles.
- Work with customers to translate the customer business requirements into a working solution using Salesforce Field Service
- Provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
- Design, configure, deploy and implement the scheduling application functionality, workflow, business rules and algorithms based on Salesforce Field Service’s framework
- Design the integration of Salesforce suite of products with various systems such as customer interaction systems (Clarify and Siebel) and Enterprise Resource Planning (BAAN, PeopleSoft, SAP, Maximo) and Geographic Information Systems (ESRI)
- Lead the solution delivery team(s) to develop best of breed integrated scheduling solutions
- Lead complex designs and requirement workshops
- Collaborate with Project Managers to define tasks and assignments
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Significant Salesforce Field Service experience in solutioning complex requirements
- Experience with a large-scale Enterprise (multi-national with localization requirements)
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the following industries: Oil, Gas and Water utilities
- Experience running a technical team to design, build, test, deliver and support a large-scale integration and migration project
- Strong implementation knowledge of Salesforce Field Service Assets, Contracts, Inventory and Mobile
- Strong implementation knowledge of Omnichannel and/or Salesforce REST APIs for Salesforce Field Service
- Service Cloud experience solutioning complex requirements
- Integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point
- 5+ years of ‘hands-on’ experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business applications
- Strong client relationship skills
- Experience with medium and large-scale implementations
- Agile and Waterfall project experience
- Experience mentoring junior resources
Requirements and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certifications in Salesforce Field Service
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to educate our clients with the knowledge needed to be more self-sufficient. Thus, not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. As a member of Diabsolut Inc., Diabsolut is proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner and a Certified Navigator in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service and Customer 360 Platform. We are also a FinancialForce Premier partner certified in PSA and Accounting.