Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Developer within our Diabsolut division based in our India location.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will work in an agile development team, building applications of the highest standards with a view to achieving an excellent customer experience and meeting the client’s solution requirements. They will help to define and understand requirements relating to Salesforce capabilities, and then design and develop solutions with multiple components of the Salesforce Platform. They will be responsible for technical delivery of custom developments and ensure that the code developed is technically sound and scalable. They will also act as an advisor to junior resources with assistance and mentorship to ensure that the team adheres to a high standard or delivery.
• Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
• Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
• Ensure the best possible quality of the application
• Take ownership of project work and developing client relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
• Identify bugs and align with requirements during debugging
• Write test classes for the class that you develop and ensure more than 80% code coverage
• Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
• Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
• Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
• Conducts ad hoc data analysis, providing insights and recommending innovative and effective improvements.
• Periodically scheduled work efforts to assess and analyze operational process to find and implement new efficiencies.
• Ongoing pursuit of industry knowledge, and sales force automation best practices, and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and campaign management.
• Highly self-motivated contributor with proven track record of obtaining results without significant direct report authority assigning tasks.
• Capability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously; Easily adapts to new or different changing situations, requirements or priorities
• Interpersonal & relationship building skills: ability to work well as an individual and within a team
• Personal drive to continually grow and enhance skills, knowledge, and scope of responsibilities
• Demonstrates solid verbal/written communication, listening, communication skills with and ability to communicate across all employee and management levels
• Displays a high degree of initiative and effective organization and time management skills
• Strong analytical ability, and ability to work with data
• Collaborative, adapts to the diverse interests, styles and perspective of key players
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Detail & Quality oriented, self-directed, with problem solving ability
Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 5+ years of Salesforce.com Development experience
• Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Lightning component frameworks, writing Workflows, Integration, Force.com API.
• Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
• Lightning component development, Lightning design development
• Experience in technologies like Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, CSS is a plus
• Salesforce.com Administrator Certification a plus
• Salesforce.com Platform App Builder Certification a plus
• Salesforce.com Developer Certification (s) a plus
• Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification a plus
• Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements is a plus
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as Certified Navigators in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Customer 360 Platform and are FinancialForce partners certified in PSA and Accounting.