To support and accelerate our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive who can own the process from cold call to closed sale.
This role is focused on leading and driving Diabsolut’s growth in the North American business space. The incumbent will be responsible for generating leads & driving sales by identifying, exploring and closing potential high-value opportunities.
• Support the development of sustainable sales in the relevant markets Telecommunications, Utilities, Government, Municipalities, Medical Devices, Health Care & Life Sciences, Home Automation & Services, Security, Oil & Gas, and Technology Solutions
• Work with our partner channel to leverage and develop leads and opportunities stemming from their sales and marketing teams
• Generate sales opportunities that lead to increased sales volume and ultimately meeting or exceeding our overall sales targets
• Apply resourceful business development and relationship management skills, and sales/service principles, practices, and techniques, to support the achievement of target level revenues through the sale of our holistic digital transformation solutions
• Leverage CRM tool (Salesforce.com) to identify & refer sales opportunities, ensuring optimal effectiveness in the profitable delivery of Commercial products and services
• Develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts and partnerships to accomplish profit and volume goals.
• A University Degree in Business, Commerce, Information Technology or Economics
• Minimum 3 to 7 years of Sales work experience in comparable industries
• Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment
Requirements and Skills:
• Experience in making effective client presentations
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• In-depth business acumen in information and technology
• Travel of up to 50% will be required for this role.
• Capacity to assume more responsibilities over time
• Possesses a consulting approach and an ability to address client strategic issues
• Confidence, presence, and determination to succeed in a very dynamic and demanding business environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sense of urgency and able to meet tight deadlines and revenue objectives
• Bilingualism an asset (French & English)
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as Certified Navigators in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Customer 360 Platform and are FinancialForce partners certified in PSA and Accounting.