Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a MuleSoft Integration Architect within our Diabsolut division based in our Montreal, Pointe-Claire location. This position is 100% remote. We are on the lookout for a skilled MuleSoft Integration Architect that is a curious learner, who will take strong initiatives, and is eager to work on a diversity of projects.
The MuleSoft Integration Architect should have the skills to work with stakeholders to translate functional and non-functional requirements into integration interfaces and implementations. The MuleSoft Integration Architect will be responsible for developing solutions for fit and scalability, while ensuring that they conform to long-term strategic priorities.
• Evolve and shape the strategy, architecture, platform, and standards for the Integration team
• Specify and publish standards around APIs
• Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for the integration domain
• Lead & mentor integration team through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
• Conducts benchmarking and sizing exercises
• Takes ownership of integration architecture to solve business problems and generate maximum value for stakeholders
• Transform business requirements into scalable/manageable solution architecture and design specifications
• Partner with other functions across IT & business to ensure collaboration, consistency, and quality of solutions
• Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
• Ensure self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards
• Provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers
• Provide continuous improvement and exploration of industry standards and technology advances
• Minimum 2 Years of MuleSoft Integration or MuleSoft Platform Experience in MuleSoft (Mule 4)
• 10+ years of experience in the enterprise application domain
• 5+ years MuleSoft experience in transforming complex strategic business requirements into workable technology solutions
• Experience with enterprise integration patterns
• Experience with data modelling a plus
• Deep knowledge of microservices architecture and API strategy development
Requirements and Skills:
• Master’s degree or equivalent is required
• MuleSoft certification is a required (Mule 4)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have performed in an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft
• Experience securing and managing APIs via MuleSoft API Manager
• Experience with the entire API development lifecycle from design & build to governance & management
• Must have experience with common relational database technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
• Must have experience integrating with Saas solutions like Salesforce.com, Oracle Cloud ERP and Workday
• Experience with common web connectivity and integration standards/protocols such as XML, SOAP, REST, JSON and JDBC
• Experience with DevOps and CI/CD concepts, and build pipelines using Jenkins and Maven
• Mule 4
• Mulesoft Integration or Platfom Architect
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as Certified Navigators in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Customer 360 Platform and are FinancialForce partners certified in PSA and Accounting.