As a member of Diabsolut, the Solutions Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce product offerings. They should have a good understanding of the Higher Education industry. The Solutions Consultant for Diabsolut will lead project teams to lead client meetings, define & sequence tasks, document the solution, lead the technical implementation, and assure the quality of the delivered application.
• Work with customers to translate the business requirements into a working solution using Salesforce suite of products
• Provide technical assistance and supervision to other project team members
• Design, configure and implement the scheduling application functionally, workflow, business rules and algorithms based on Salesforce framework
• Design, configure, implement and deploy application functionally
• Design the integration of Salesforce suite of products with various systems such as customer interaction systems (e.g., Clarify and Siebel) and ERP (e.g., BAAN, PeopleSoft, SAP, Maximo) and GIS systems (e.g. ESRI)
• Lead the solution delivery team(s) to develop best of breed integrated scheduling solutions
• Collaborate with Project Managers to define the work tasks and assignments
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud and some architectural experience
• Experience with Education Cloud, an asset
• Significant Salesforce experience solutioning complex requirements
• Integration of Salesforce with various middleware and point to point
• At least 5 years of ‘hands-on’ experience with the implementation of enterprise commercial business applications
• Agile and Waterfall project experience
• Experience mentoring junior resources
• Certifications in Salesforce considered a defined asset
Requirements and Skills:
• Capable of running workshops with the clients and providing workable solutions
• Willing to learn Salesforce Education Cloud
• Understanding of North American Higher Education processes (Recruitment, Admissions, Campus Events, etc.)
• Capability to lead complex design and requirement workshops
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as Certified Navigators in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Customer 360 Platform and are FinancialForce partners certified in PSA and Accounting.