We currently have an exciting permanent job opportunity for a Project Manager to work as part of the Diabsolut team.
As a Project Manager for Diabsolut, you will be responsible for leading multiple IT implementation projects at one time. Your role will involve providing consulting, subject matter expertise, maintaining, growing client relationships and providing leadership in the areas of project monitoring, scoping, delivery, user training and budget management. The Project Manager is a key player who will actively participate in critical initiatives impacting change and driving project success.
• Ownership of the entire project lifecycle from initiation to closure, adhering to Diabsolut’s PMO (PMI) methodology
• Manage multiple projects ($3-5MM Revenue /year) and or a Program, using Diabsolut’s PMO (PMI) methodology
• Manage 5-10 project team members, lead client team members and partner with internal Diabsolut departmental personnel as required
• Report progress to Diabsolut’s PMO and Leadership team on a weekly and as-needed basis, proactively resolving and escalating issues as they arise
• Monitor and manage a project’s hour allocations, scope, and schedule to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on budget and per Statement of Work (SOW) deliverables
• Manage client weekly status meetings and all project communications
• Facilitate, chair client project steering committees, governance meetings as required
• Manage scope, issues and mitigate risk to ensure profitability and successful execution
• Change management, execute change control and impact practices for change requests
• Budget management, meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, contributing to estimates and budget, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
• Assist in the review and updating of Statements of Work (SOW) and new opportunity proposals
• Manage and build working relationships with multiple stakeholders with client and 3rd party vendors
• Be a trusted advisor to the client, understanding the client’s end-to-end business, their challenges, goals and areas for future growth
• Drive improvements and enforce the Diabsolut PMO (PMI) methodology, lead and deploy specific PMO processes and project management tools and recommend improvements
• Contribute to operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations, identifying trends, performing reviews (problem and praise areas), determining improvements and solutions, implementing action plans and change.
• Rescue troubled projects
• Deliver training internally on PM & PMO processes
• Identify training needs, evaluate team member’s competencies and recommend training
• Provide mentorship to all PM’s and guidance to project team members as required, ensuring team members are equipped and able to execute project tasks
• Travel to the client’s site on an as-needed basis within Canada and United States
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline;
• Must have 7-10 years experience with IT implementations, preferably ERP, CRM (SFDC a plus), Workforce Management, Asset Management or integrated IT solutions and demonstrate a thorough understanding of software implementation lifecycle
• Advanced project management understanding of (scope, resource, quality, risk and issue management) and proficiency in using project management tools
• Strong experience in a consulting role
• Excellent client/account management skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization and hands-on experience leading meetings.
• Ability to build teams and support complex projects
• Advanced time management and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in French (asset)
• Travel, up to 30% may be required depending on the project
• Support and motivate the project team to a successful project completion
• Experience as Team Lead or Functional Lead (strong asset)
• Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince, etc.), (strong asset)
• Scrum Certification (strong asset)
• Experience writing SOWs and business proposals (asset)
• Build strong client and vendor relationships
• Problem solving and negotiation skills when handling client high escalations
• Deliver quality consistently
• Overcome obstacles to meet commitments
• Understand client’s business issues
• Drive teamwork and take steps to create an environment for effective teamwork in projects
• Drive employee motivation with the project team to result in strong influence on project results
• Lead on “SMART” goal setting for effective goal setting strategies for the team and new opportunities
We offer innovative Field Service, Salesforce and FinancialForce solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries. We work closely with our customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
We leverage our team’s technical expertise and experience of numerous successful implementations to drive value for your business. One of our key objectives is to leave your organization with more knowledge, thus not only will you have us in your corner, but you will be prepared to meet challenges as they arise. We’re proud to share that we’ve built as many strong relationships with our clients as we’ve built adaptable solutions.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Summit Consulting Partner, an Impact Partner, as well as Certified Navigators in Education Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Field Service, Customer 360 Platform and are FinancialForce partners certified in PSA and Accounting.