Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an HRIS Consultant in our office in Montreal - Quebec. As a member of the Diabsolut Inc. Professional Services Group, the HRIS Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement HRWize’s product offerings. The HRIS Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the implementation and necessary application configuration outlined during customer requirements meetings. The HRIS Consultant will be responsible for completing tasks on one or more concurrent projects and reporting status to the assigned Project Manager.
•Working with the Technical Lead and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution. Involves application configuration and some development
• Providing technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assisting with the installation of HRWize products
• Assisting customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization algorithms to meet customer’s business objectives
• Providing training to the customer
• Providing support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful implementation
The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication skills; have the initiative and resourcefulness plus the demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
The ability to “think outside the box” and have the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles would be a definite plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or relevant fields
• Strong desire to work both in design and on 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of the HRWize solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
• Strong analytic skills and superior ability to problem-solve
• Exceptional commitment to customer service with strong sense of urgency
Through a diverse portfolio of solutions centered on implementation and consulting, Diabsolut Inc. anticipates and answers the ever-evolving technological needs of our clients. Importantly, we assist companies in understanding and addressing the often unforeseen operational and employee-related challenges that accompany major change. Combining extensive understanding with strong partnerships, we advance strategic goals, transfer crucial knowledge internally and move businesses forward, fast.
Since 2003, our goal is to make every client a reference; and we are proud to say, they all are! At Diabsolut, each employee plays a large role in the success of our business and takes ownership of the achievement of that success. We aren’t the typical consulting agency or system integrator, because our people and approach are simply different. We have a desire for acquiring the best talent and empowering our team members to be successful. Diabsolut believes our continued success lies in teamwork, diversity and our passion to be the best. This makes Diabsolut a great company and a fantastic place to work!
We are also proud to be considered as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduate in 2017 and 2018!