Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a HRIS Consultant in our office in Montreal - Quebec. As a member of the Diabsolut Inc. Professional Services Group, the HRIS Consultant s a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples sales, technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement the HRIS (HRWize) product offerings. The HRIS Consultant will work within teams to perform tasks related to the sales and delivery and implementation of HRWize. They will also be responsible for completing tasks on one or more concurrent projects and reporting status to the assigned Project Manager
• Assist in technical pre-sales process through building custom demo environments, responding to RFP’s, and providing product, service, or technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests
• Leverage CRM tools such to identify and manage sales opportunities.
• Proactively track sales progress, opportunities and challenges according to established protocols
• Provide first line support for clients through our HRWize website
• Participate in regular team meetings and other events as requested
• Working with the Technical Lead and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution. Involves application configuration and some development
• Providing technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assisting with the installation of HRWize products
• Assisting customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization algorithms to meet customer’s business objectives
• Highly motivated, self-starter, requiring little direction
• The ability to “think outside the box” and have the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles would be a definite plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
• Strong written communication skills.
• Strong desire to work both in design and on 'hands-on' implementation modes in the delivery of the HRWize solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; French would be an asset
• Experience with an applicant tracking system within a Human Resources Information System an asset.
• Self-motivated self-starter with ability to multitask, be proactive and has exceptional attention to detail;
• Highly proficient with MS Office applications
• Ability to work toward a future vision / state without having all necessary details
• Strong integrity with ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information
• Strong analytic skills and superior ability to problem-solve
• Exceptional commitment to customer service with strong sense of urgency
Contact name: Andree-Anne Therien-Daigneault